Getting into this box is what's best for both of us. During your time in the box, you will learn so much, and yet experience so little. It's a wild ride, my friend, one well worth the time spent...and let's face it, you don't have much to do these days anyway.

Thursday 20 December 2012

So, please tell me...

How the mantra of "my body, my choice" doesn't apply to men.

Oh, right. Men wanting to have control over their reproduction are "selfish" and "don't want to commit".

A response article by Peter Lloyd.

I'm still waiting on Gandarusa to come out in the region. The silence after the Nov 2 announcement is worrying, but rest assured that once I do have confirmation it's out I'm taking a ferry to Batam and seeing if I can get any snapshots in the pharmacies there.

No comments:

Post a Comment