Getting into this box is what's best for both of us. During your time in the box, you will learn so much, and yet experience so little. It's a wild ride, my friend, one well worth the time spent...and let's face it, you don't have much to do these days anyway.

Thursday 28 February 2013

Shock to the system.


I wonder if I need to unplug from the manosphere for a little while, maybe a day or two - it's starting to invade my dreams. Was taking an afternoon nap earlier today, and dreamt that I was taking some sort of test or exam about environmentalism/climate change, and while I don't recall much there was a header on the top of the exam paper along the lines of: "there are some who believe the great age of our ancestors is about to return, and if you are one of those you can check out right now at Hawaiian (some nonsense word here, full of ls)."

I also remember seriously considering standing up and asking the invigilator if I could just fail the test right there and then, or even just fail the whole damn class and take the "F" grade that would ensue.

Have been reading Vault. Co as well; I think I took a couple of hard smacks to the amygdala while going through the archives; my whole head felt like it was full of cotton wool after each browsing session and the feeling lasted for a good couple of hours. One of the posts was bad enough to make me cry out in anguish, loud enough to wake up my mother and have her chide me for disturbing her sleep.

I suppose on the bright side, a couple of blows to my amygdala will only serve to toughen it up.

Some music helped:



No comments:

Post a Comment